Famous “Krasnaya Roza” (“Red Rose”) factory has long been and remains a symbol of Russian silk.
The history of the factory began in 1875 and have since repeatedly proven reliability and quality of production. “Krasnaya Roza” even today remains the pride of Russia’s silk industry.
Factory continues to produce competitive fabrics made from natural and synthetic fibres at the new location. Wide range and high demand for factory production — these are merits of teamwork and collective implementation of the new factory equipment.