Knyagininskaya sewing factory
Knyagininskaya sewing factory was founded on the 8th of March 1928 as a union of independent hat-makers. The factory has never stopped working for a single day throughout its history: not during the WW2, not in the period of reorganizations in the 1960s, not in the difficult 1990s.
Since 1960s the factory specializes in producing almost the whole range of uniform and other items for defense and law enforcement agencies — in the recent 15 years it produced more than 80% of military head-dresses for the Ministry of defense. The latest light model of an officer cap, which is worn by the highest ranks of the army, and a common knitted woolen cap has been designed by Knyagininskaya factory. In 2014 the factory provides head-dresses for the General Staff and the highest ranks of the Ministry of defense of the Russian Federation.
The factory is ready to produce any head-dresses, uniform, working clothes for oil and gas industry, heated jackets, anoracks, waistcoats, one-piece suits, sleeping bags, rucksacks, first-aid kits. The factory also has textile manufacture: for knitted military caps, scarves, hats, rugs. Production lines can be retuned for any civilian products: from schoolbags and plaids to coats and jackets made of synthetic fur.
In 2010, 2011, 2013 the factory has been awarded as the best industrial factory in Nizhegorodsky region and received the Honorary governor’s flag.