“Komitex” PLC is a manufacturer of non-woven materials and synthetic fibers in Russia. The company was founded in 1979. During its long history the company has been able to prove itself as a responsible manufacturer and reliable partner.
JSC “Komitex” is located in Syktyvkar, the capital of the Republic of Komi. Currently it employs about 900 people.
JSC “Komitex” has several offices in different regions of Russia: OOO “Komitex service” (Moscow), LLC “KOMITEKSSPB” (St. Petersburg), JSC “Komitex-Auto” (Tolyatti), Branch “Komitex-Kirov “(Kirov), LLC” Komitex Trading “(Syktyvkar), LLC” Komitex Lin “(Syktyvkar), and others.
JSC “Komitex” is a member of the European Association of Manufacturers of hygiene and non-woven materials (EDANA), the Association of manufacturers of non-woven materials (Asin).
The company has a majority of technologies of manufacturing non-woven materials via “dry method” that are the currently known in the world. A unique set of equipment and collective experience of professionals, formed over 35 years and gained through years of market relations, can produce a wide range of high quality products. The enterprise quality system is certified for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Nonwoven fabrics for apparel and footwear industry;
- Fabrics for decoration of car interiors;
- GEOKOM geotextile for road construction;
- Filtering and filtration fabrics;
- Wiping cloth;
- Basis for linoleum, tufting, table-cloth, artificial leather;
- Cloths for cable, abrasive, printing industry, metallurgy, civil construction, packaging, medicine, health, and other sectors;
- Polypropylene and polyester fibre.