Sewing factory 5
“Sewing factory #5” originates from Saratov sewing workshop opened in 1922. In 1928 the workshop was enlarged and renamed into “Saratov sewing factory number 5”, the only one in town at that moment. The company has been working steadily for over 80 years, overcoming all changes of domestic economy. Now the factory specializes in creation women’s winter, spring, and autumn coats of high quality made of pure wool fabric of Russian and foreign production. Such decoration products are used as natural (mink, fox) and artificial fur. Products of Saratov sewing factory participate in specialized exhibitions of light industry; they have consistently received high marks from professionals: diploma of the All-Russian Fair fashion of designers-modellers for contribution to development of modern fashion, diploma of “All-Russian Fair in Udmurtia”, a certificate of industrial fair-market in Kazan, and other awards.